Wait, it's HOW much?
I get it. I do. Weddings, and everything to do with them, seem to be so expensive! I understand that budgets are very important, so I work tirelessly to make sure your experience with Winter Artistry is worth every penny.
Here are just some of the benefits from hiring us for your special day:
- I take many hours of continuing education from industry-leading professionals.
- Makeup artistry is my full-time job.
- I am a professionally trained artist, with advanced training in choosing the best colors for your skin tone.
- I research all the latest techniques to ensure the look you've chosen is best for YOU.
- My kit is stocked with professional-grade products that have shown that they are able to perform all day!
- Airbrush foundation and premium lashes are always included, for bridesmaids too!
- I carry professional lighting to get that perfect look...every time.
- Travel up to 60 miles round trip is included.
**Please contact me for current rates. Bridal packages start at $175. There is a $300 party minimum**
Thinking about booking? Next steps:
I would love to meet with you to discuss what you're looking for your special day! I think that in order to give the best possible customer service, I should get to know what makes you special and unique. To reserve a date in my calendar, please contact me personally. I will send over my current pricing list for you to look over. If it seems like we're a good fit, we'll meet up at a local brewery or coffee shop where we can meet face to face. I love hearing love stories! We'll also talk about what looks you're interested in, and any other questions you may have.
There is a non-refundable, non-transferable fee of $150 if you'd like to secure your date. Don't worry, this amount is taken off your final balance. I recommend securing your date as soon as possible, normally bridal appointments book 12 t0 18 months in advance.